Basic Life Support & Manual Handling Training solution for your students, endorsed by the ACN!
IntelliLearn can provide BLS and Manual Handling Training as an approved or preferred provider.
- Streamlined, consistent training that is in line with best practice guidelines delivered to all students at a highly cost effective price
- Training can be undertaken in your labs on your campus
- Classes are kept to a maximum of ten students per trainer to ensure optimum learner experience
- Flexibility in timetabling of training so that it coincides prior to clinical placement requirements
- A dedicated online booking system makes it easy for students to book in to training
- Blended learning approach with an online theoretical component which has to be completed prior to attendance of the practical
- B.L.S. and Manual Handling are both endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) attracting 6 CPD points
- Basic Life Support has also been endorsed by RACGP
- The courses are relevant and appropriate for student needs with simulated scenarios in a clinical environment
- The student will have their certificate of completion on the same day of their practical (B.L.S. and Manual Handling)
- Bookings are monitored and sessions added to meet demand
- No financial or administrative burden to the University – IntelliLearn provides all support
- As preferred provider IntelliLearn will deliver complimentary training to academic staff in the interest of ensuring consistency across the faculty
On the day of Training
Your trainer will stamp your certificate(s) (provided you demonstrate compliance) and you can use them for clinical placements.
What we Offer
Qualification of Trainers
IntelliLearn’s minimum requirements for its trainers are:
- Certificate IV in TAE (Training and Education)
- RNs with a minimum of 5 years clinical and education experience
- Hold current NMBA registration
- Have completed IntelliLearn endorsed “train the trainer” courses
- Attend relevant annual updates of each course taught
- Public and Products Liability: $20,000,000
- Professional Liability: $2,000,000 per claim and $4,000,000 in the aggregate
Students are required to complete evaluations of the courses once completed. A summary of these evaluations may be forwarded to the University upon request.
IntelliLearn received a 97% approval rating by 917 ECU students when the combined course was launched.
Click here to open a Testimonials provided by ECU for whom IntelliLearn has been ‘Preferred Provider’ since 2014.
Copies of anonymous individual students’ feedback can also be provided upon request.